Monday, April 15, 2013

Have an Opinion on Coaching Culture and Abuse? Share it - and Answer Some Questions

Alright, so at this point I'm sure y'all have heard that I'm writing a story on the changes in coaching culture throughout the sports world and in the Capital District.

Now, if you haven't shared your opinion on what does or doesn't qualify as coaching abuse, check out exactly what I'm looking for here and let your voice be heard. If you'd like to help another way - I've got an answer for that too.

Under the cut, check out a few questions regarding the story and what does and doesn't qualify as abuse, what schools should do in cases of abuse, and so on. There are only six questions, so it should take a few minutes and it would be an enormous help to me.

If you read the questions and have anything else you want to add, don't hesitate to e-mail me at lamato@troyrecord.com.


1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home