Tuesday, March 5, 2013

AND THE WINNER OF THE RECORD'S ULTIMATE WARM-UP SONG IS...

LOSE YOURSELF by Eminem.

Well, there you have it folks. It's official. That's it and that's all.

Eminem beat Jay-Z, Kanye West in Rihanna.

Nowwwww originally I had said that anyone who nominated a song would be in the running to win a copy of the top 15 songs of the Warm-Up Mix. But, I only got a few nominations, so that makes this more difficult. If you guys are interested in having your very own copy of THE RECORD'S ULTIMATE WARM-UP MIX, tweet me @LauraAmato and let me know. The first ten people to do that, with the hasthag #WarmUp will win. It's that simple.

Thank you to everyone who voted and paid attention to this whole contest and congratulations to everyone who competed in the Section II basketball tournament the last few weeks. I hope you were sufficiently warm'ed-up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home