Monday, March 4, 2013

Live-Streaming the Troy Girl's Regional Game on Tuesday

I am 99% positive that this plan will actually work this time around.

The Flying Horses are taking on Jamesville-Dewitt at LeMoyne College on Tuesday evening in the first round of the Class A New York State basketball tournament. I will be there and I will, hopefully, be utilizing the wonders of technology to let y'all see the game without driving to Syracuse.

Now, I know that we've tried this before and the technology failed when there wasn't good service in the area. I'm really not anticipating that this time around though, because the game is at a college and there should at least be 3G service in the gym. If it doesn't work, I give you all permission to mock me thoroughly. 

That being said, I'm going to be tweeting out the link for the stream about 15 minutes or so before the game tips...so plan on being near a computer around 5:45. If you don't already follow me on Twitter (@LauraAmato) you should get on that, so you can find the link.

I think that's it, so get ready for some technology folks. Let's all keep our fingers crossed it works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home